Thursday, February 8, 2007

Sharing USANA with new people

Great email from Helen Yoshihara, Ruby Director on how to talk to new prospects about USANA, focussing on how USANA can benefit them....

HI, just to share my thoughts on this: For me, creating value with my prospects is to bond with them first if it's a cold market.(I try to turn cold market to warm market)...then when there's a connection, I can share the value of the Usana opportunity. I share how it has blessed you and your family....how it may also bring potential benefits for them as well....I usually foucs more on how the propect will benefit from Usana....I try to bring Usana to them instead of bringing them to Usana...when you can show and point out what Usana can bring them...(these are the values) like tax advantage, the powerful residual income, solid retirement.,good health, weekly income, ....work less for more money later....passive to massive income...and so forth...all these values from a company with incredible credibility and product superiority...I would mention real breifly about the Nasdaq, and business Accolades....I avoid sharing too much....keep them a little curious, too for them to want to learn more about this venture that you are so passionate about; then I invite them to a presentation.

Helen Yoshihara, Ruby Director Usana Indedpendent Associate